Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Freaking Mafakka

Now, feeling angry towards somebody and being unable to take it out on that person is nothing unfamiliar to me. I'm used to it and learned to get used to it a long time ago. But I hate it; I still feel all the rage; able to bear doesn't mean it doesn't freaking hurt. The burning sensation that I feel around the region of my physical heart is still there. I wanted to bash that guy's face. I want to punch and kick and bite that person to death. At least I want to be able to seriously injure that person until he/she realized how angry I am. Until I can make him/her with force or with logic(preferably force) to admit (now I'm going to continue this essay using him and he since him/her is too damn long) that he's wrong and I'm right. I'm right in sense that he wronged me by making me furious and losing my temper. I would like to build it up; first yell at the mafakka's face, punch his face to break it; grab his head and bang it on the wall; then followed by spitting on his face and make him apologize. That'll be a good lesson for that shit head.

I don't get furious or even angry easily. Especially at strangers. But whenever I think someone is being too much and having fun being an asshole at my expense, my rage will shoot up. I fantasize of having vengeance and plotting ways to fuck that guy up. Okay, so the reason I'm writing this is because just now an older person from another department just made an asshole of himself. He complained about how the system wasn't working. As a budding sysadmin i admitted there's a known problem with the system and he could make a remark about the problem and his boss will be able to see it. He even asked me what's the door name(fucking retarded old man; he's been working here for some time and still doesn't even know the name of the door he's been using. Either hes an idiot, or fucking dumb fuck ignorant or just want to blame me if his boss asked hm because I gave him the door name.). Fucking retarded can't even answer when i asked who's on the other side of the line. Babi sial. I thought that was all.

A few moments passed then my phone rang; him again. He started to spend a few minutes building the fire of my fury and rage by saying how he'd made complaints online and it seems to him that nobody from the IT Dept did anything. I told him all about the problem; it was well known and we need hardware changes. Which is not cheap nor fast. It's not like paying $$ and you get to drive a new car. Babi boleh pulak cakap dah banyak duit habis. Puki sial. Kau tak tahu detail jangan le mulut cakap lepas. Eh boleh pergi buang laa title Haji kau tuh. Oh, BTW, jangan register dalam sistem Haji sebagai nama. Haji tu gelaran yang diberi oleh masyarakat je. Nama tu apa yang tertulis dalam surat beranak. Apa yang mak bapak kau kasik masa ko lahir dulu, bodoh! Fucking show-off! He thinks just because he performed pilgrimage he deserves respect. Fuck you! Respect is a privilege not a right, dipshit! Oh, while he was talking I even turn the phone awaay so I don't have to listen to all of his yapping. Babi tua sampah masyarakat.

Oh, BTW you fucking bastard old man, my friends happened to be sysadmins too. I can easily dig your information and make really damaging things to you. I can stalk you and kill you. Vandalize your vehicle. Expose your non-complete disclosure which is against the organization's(the one that pays us to work) policy. Heh, I could screw with your record just for fun. But I won't do that. I'm not that low; or that pissed; yet. You mess with me again and if you bring higher management into the matter, I'll think about fucking make a mess with your records and stuff. It's not a threat, it's an option. 'll admit my mistakes if it's mine but don't be an asshole or sadistic. I can be very vengeful.

No comments: